BRANCH OFFICE:- DELHI, GREATER NOIDA, LUCKNOW, CHANDIGARH, BHOPAL, JAIPUR
At Psara.in, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our services and with entrusting your personal and Psara Licence registration information to us.
This statement applies to the Psara.in Web site and services that display or link to this statement.
· When you purchase Psara.in services, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Psara.in account information.
· When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your Psara Registration
· In order to register your Psara Licence, we collect information about your Name, Address Proof , Business Proof, Company details papers and other information regarding Psara registration etc,. Collectively, this information is known as Psara Licence registration information.
· We do not sell or rent your personal or Psara registration information to anyone.
· We do not share your personal or Psara Registration information with anyone outside of Psara.in for their promotional or marketing use.
· We do not share your Psara Registration information inside of Psara.in for promotional or marketing use.
· Psara.in uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Psara.in services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our services. We use your personal information to charge you for the services you take from us. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your Psara Registration information to Register your Psara Licence, and provide related assistance and services.
· We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Psara.in to help us develop new services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
· We retain copies of your Psara Licence Registration completed in accordance with Psara.in Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your Psara Licence Registration for your convenience.
· We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Psara.in. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Psara.in works to protect your personal information and Psara Licence Registration information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all Psara Licence Registration information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as Psara Licence Registration or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
Mail Us At
Copyright © 2021 PSARA.IN - All Rights Reserved.