BRANCH OFFICE:- DELHI, GREATER NOIDA, LUCKNOW, CHANDIGARH, BHOPAL, JAIPUR
Private Security Agencies are involved in Providing Security Services including Training of Security Guards. The operation of Private Security Agencies are Governed by THE PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCIES (REGULATION) ACT, 2005 (Short Form Called PSARA )and it was Commenced on 23rd June, 2005 and extends to the Whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir. As per PSARA ACT. No Person shall carry on or Commence the Business of Private Security Agency, unless he holds a Licence issued under PSARA Act.
PUNISHMENT FOR NOT HAVING VALID LICENSE
Any Person who not hold a valid License under PSARA shall be Punishable with Imprisonment for a term which may extend to One Year, or with Fine which may extend to Twenty-Five Thousand Rupees, or with both.All the private Security agencies must obtain license under PSARA 2005 to operate his business all over India . private security agency license is mandatory for all Private Security Agencies.
1. Certificate of incorporation of Company/Firm
2. Memorandum of association of company or Partnership Deed Firm
3. ID Proof and residence of partners/ Directors / Proprietor
4. Proof of ownership/Rent deed and electricity Bill Of owner
5. Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U) from training Institute
6. GST Registration
7. ESI Registration
8. EPF Registration
9. Labour Registration
9. Clear and Visible photos of uniform with colored Logo of Agency
10. Outside Photo of office showing Sign-board of Agency
11. Email ID
Rupees Twenty Five Thousand ( Rs. 25,000/- ) For Entire Haryana State.
Rupees Ten Thousand ( Rs. 10,000/- ) For Five District of Haryana State.
Rupees Five Thousand ( Rs. 5,000/- ) For One District of Haryana State.
> Note - Draft in the Name Of ' Director General of Police, Haryana '
Mail Us At
Copyright © 2021 PSARA.IN - All Rights Reserved.