BRANCH OFFICE:- DELHI, GREATER NOIDA, LUCKNOW, CHANDIGARH, BHOPAL, JAIPUR
Private Security Agencies are involved in Providing Security Services including Training of Security Guards. The operation of Private Security Agencies are Governed by THE PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCIES (REGULATION) ACT, 2005 (Short Form Called PSARA )and it was Commenced on 23rd June, 2005 and extends to the Whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir. As per PSARA ACT. No Person shall carry on or Commence the Business of Private Security Agency, unless he holds a Licence issued under PSARA Act.
PUNISHMENT FOR NOT HAVING VALID LICENSE
Any Person who not hold a valid License under PSARA shall be Punishable with Imprisonment for a term which may extend to One Year, or with Fine which may extend to Twenty-Five Thousand Rupees, or with both.All the private Security agencies must obtain license under PSARA 2005 to operate his business all over India . private security agency license is mandatory for all Private Security Agencies.
1. Certificate of incorporation of Company/Firm/ Society/Trust/ Association of Persons
Sole proprietor - Licence granted by Labour Department
2. Memorandum of association or Partnership Deed of Company/Firm/ Society/Trust/ Association of Persons
3. Training Skills Certificate of partners/ Directors / Proprietor
4. Proof of residence of partners/ Directors / Proprietor
5. Proof of ownership/Rent deed
6. Sample Identity card of Agency
7. Memorandum of understanding
8. Copy of PAN No of the Agency/sole proprietor
9. Copy of Current ITR
10. Pattern of Uniform
11. Office Photograph
12. Education Proof of partners/ Directors / Proprietor
13.. Email ID
Rupees Twenty Five Thousand ( Rs. 25,000/- ) For Entire Chandigarh State.
Rupees Ten Thousand ( Rs. 10,000/- ) For Five District of Chandigarh State.
Rupees Five Thousand ( Rs. 5,000/- ) For One District of Chandigarh State.
Business WhatsApp No. +91-8826354754
Mail Us At
Copyright © 2022 PSARA.IN - All Rights Reserved.